This brand new, heavy duty, maximum force constant 7 Ton, electric hydraulic log splitter, comes with the Australian C-Tick of approval.
With its single lever control operation, auto-return ram and oversized safety guard to protect your hands, this log splitter is exceptionally easy and safe to use. Its triple reinforced splitter head and a solid steel frame mean it’s built to last.
This unit is perfect for residential use or on a small rural property. Fitted with a standard 240v motor and 3-pin plug, there’s no need for installation. Plus as no engine fumes are being generated, it can be safely used in poorly ventilated areas, unlike with fuel powered log splitters.
There are 2 wide stance front legs for stability and durable 19.5cm wheels for easy transportation. Simply pick one end up by the handle and the unit tips back onto the wheels.
It can even be safely operated on a bench. How’s that for flexibility?
Please Note: Couriers deliver to the building entrance only and may require your assistance unloading from the vehicle.
- Continuous 7-ton splitting force
- 2000W Electric Motor
- Hydraulic Seal system minimises risks of leaks
- Superior oil filtration for low maintenance
- Auto Return Ram
- Triple-reinforced splitting head
- 19.5cm wheels for easy portability
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- Max. Log Length: 50cm
- Width capacity: 50mm – 250mm
- Peak power input: 240v 10A
- Dimensions: L960mm x W280mm x H440mm
- Gross Weight: 51kg
- Hydralic oil included in the machine
- Power: 2000W
- Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Max. Splitting Force: 7 Ton
- Max. Splitting Length: 500mm
- Max. Ram Travel: 390mm
- Log Diameter: 50-250mm
- Cycle Time: 10s
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 3.0L
- Yukon Electric Log Splitter
- User Manual