- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, and faucet).
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent soap and water before disinfection.
- Products must be stored in its original labeled container and places inaccessible to children
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 25C/77F and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- Please avoid using this in the cooking area, near flames or smoking area.
- Never mix disinfectants with cleaners or other chemicals. This disinfectant spray contains 70% of Alcohol and Do not disinfect therapeutic devices.
- Solutions should not be sprayed when children are nearby to avoid inhalation and exposing skin and eyes.
- General-purpose disinfectant for controlled environments.
- Contains 70% Ethanol v/v in purified water.
- Complies with Therapeutic Goods Order 104 Testing (A).
- Ready to use straight from the dispenser, the closed system spray assembly maintains sterility of contents throughout use.
- Adjustable leak-proof nozzle for mist or stream spraying.
- TGA approved.
- Made in Australia
- Directions for use: For surface disinfection – preclean surfaces first, use undiluted. Spray 2 pumps 30cm from the surface and leave at least one minute to dry. Do not mix with detergent or other chemicals. Do not use to disinfect therapeutic devices.
- Safety Direction: Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and broken skin. If swallowed, rinse the mouth with water, do not induce vomiting, give water to drink and seek medical advice. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. For advice contact Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
- Size: 5L
- 8 X 5L Alcohol
- 1 X Carton Box