Sliding GaOpener 1500kg 7M Automatic Motor RemoAPP Control Key Pad Kit
Fast ShippingReceive products in amazing time
Easy ReturnsReturn policy that lets you shop at ease
Always AuthenticWe only sell 100% authentic products
Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
You Save: $344.00 (43%)
28 in stock
Reimagine the way you access your home’s entrance with our Sliding Gate Opener. A smart product that can turn your gate into an accessory that you can control with just simple clicks. Command your gate to open or close using its ergonomic remote controller, with just a touch of a button watch as the magic unfolds. Equipped with a high-powered silent motor to slide the gate softly and smoothly, glides so soothingly gentle to make you feel like it’s floating! Featuring a special winding motor that offers unbeatable performance with great energy efficiency. It is reinforced with a metal casing to dissipate heat effectively. Comprises of state-of-the-art intelligent PCB board, designed to offer you great assistance with swift and quicker reaction time – works seamlessly fast. What’s more, you ask? Our product is ready to resonate with the modern world, you can also use your mobile phone to control the gate – easy-peasy all the way.
Made from high-quality steel to withstand regular and long-term usage. The entire assembly is protected with a sturdy weatherproof steel cover, heavy rains or scorching sun? Not a problem it can operate and function without any interruption. Use its tough nylon tracks to sway your gate, surprisingly light in weight yet so rugged and resilient. The heavy-duty in-built motor can drag a gate with a weight of up to 1500kg, powerful enough to support your domestic gate. The remote control has an operating range of up to 40M, a convenience right at your fingertips. For added safety, it comes with a photocell infrared sensor that pauses the function if someone or something is in the way. If you ever forget your remote or your phone’s battery is running low do not worry as we also provide a wireless keypad, just click in the passcode to enter. Very easy to assemble and install.
A complex task overly simplified. Enable automation, order your gate opener now!
- Powerful motor
- Smooth and quietoperation
- 1500kg Max gate weight
- Emergency manual release key
- Year-round usenylon-reinforced racks
- Smart remote control
- APP control
- Wireless keypad
- Weather-proof cover
- Easy installation
Supply power: AC220V/50HZ
Motor speed: 1400r/min
Running speed: 12m/min
Motor dimension: 33.5 x 27 x 15.5cm
Rail dimension: 100 x 6cm
Suitable door weight: 100kg – 1500kg
Environmental temperature: -20 to +55C
Manual key release: Yes
Remote control battery: 27A 12V (not included)
- 7 x 1m Rail
- 1x Wireless Keypad
- 4x Remote Control
- 1x Infrared Photocell Sensor
- 1x Operator
- 1 Set x Standard accessories
- 1x Instruction Manual
|Dimensions||36 × 26 × 53 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘Wizpay’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Valute Pty Limited ABN 57 621 695 725.
- Sign up for Wizpay and spend the qualifying minimum spend listed below on your first transaction at any retailer accepting Wizpay using your Wizpay Account and use the selected promotion code to get the discount specified below apply to your first purchase (“Offer”).
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- This Offer is only available between 12:01 AM (AEST) Wednesday 1 December 2021 and 11:59 PM (AEST) Saturday 15 January 2022 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The aggregate benefit available under this ‘Offer’ is $10 per customer. (i.e. you can only redeem this Offer once).
- This Offer is subject to your Wizpay account (used to participate in the Offer) remaining open and being kept in good standing for the duration of the Offer Period and until the final payment for the purchase has been received.
- Any discount applied to your Wizpay purchase will result in a reduction of the amount you owe to Wizpay with the discount applied evenly across all 4 installments for that purchase.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Should any transaction be canceled, refunded, or varied in any manner, the discount will be adjusted in accordance with the cancellation, refund, or variation at our sole discretion, acting reasonably.
- If at any time Wizpay reasonably believes that you are engaging in this promotion through fraudulent, deceptive, or dishonest actions or means, or you violate these, or your Wizpay Account terms and conditions, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to block the release of any credit, reverse any discount from your Wizpay purchase, or cancel or block your participation in the promotion and we have no obligation to provide reasons to you for our decision.
- All purchases are subject to Wizpay’s credit approval criteria. We may decline your application for credit at our sole discretion. Where we decline your purchase, you will not receive the Offer.
- This promotion ends on Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST). All purchases must be received and codes entered by Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST) to receive the Offer.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Any decision concerning the promotion is at the sole discretion of Wizpay and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from Wizpay or its related bodies corporate.
- Failure by us to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
Gardeningtoolsonline generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
You are required to notify Gardeningtoolsonline within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.