100L ATV Weed Sprayer Spot Spray Tank
The sprayer is able to spray consistently and evenly with a choice of three spraying modes. Additionally, it can be mounted on an ATV, quad bike or mower to get the work done faster. The pump is made from built in run dry protection and brass fittings to ensure strong corrosion free connections and all components are designed to be durable to enable heavy duty handling.
* Can be mounted on ATVs, quad bikes and mowers
* Durable and leak-proof 100L tank
* Impact-resistant, rust-proof and UV-stable
* Rust-resistant stainless steel spray tube and boom
* Wide 8m spraying range
* 108psi self-priming pump
* Three spraying modes: Jet/ Stream/Rear Boom
* 5m high pressure chemical-grade hose
* Built-in run-dry protection
* Filling inlet with ultra-fine filter
* Superior corrosion-resistant brass fittings
* Low tank profile for optimal stability
* Ratchet fasten straps included
* Rear spray boom with nozzles included
* Hand-held spray nozzle included
* One year warranty
* Volts: 12V
* Power: 65W
* Spray boom length: 1.5M
* Spray boom hose: 1.5M
* Effective boom spray width: 1.5 – 2.5m
* Tank capacity: 100L
* Diaphragm pump: 108PSI/7.5BAR Self Priming
* High pressure hand held spray hose: 5M
* Hand held spray gun range: 8m
* Spray lance length: 68cm
* Maximum pressure: 130 PSI / 9 BAR
* Spray lance pressure & flow rate: 4.5 Bar at 2.6L/min
* Spray gun pressure & flow rate: 3.5Bar at 3.1L/min (MAX 5.5BAR, adjustable)
* Spray nozzles: 4 on the boom
* Adjustable spray nozzle (on lance): Stream/ Jet
* Fasten strap: 5m
* Lance nozzle: Brass
* DC cable with clamp: 5M
* Pressure gauge capacity: 150psi
1 x Giantz 100L spray tank
1 x Self-priming DC pump
1 x 1.5m boom hose
1 x 5m spray hose
1 x 1.5m boom w/ 4 nozzles
1 x Spray lance
1x 5M DC cable
2 x Fasten strap
2 x 150 Psi pressure gauge
1 x Manual
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Gardeningtoolsonline generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
You are required to notify Gardeningtoolsonline within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.