- Have you ever come home in the dark, trip over the stairs or fumble for your keys? And yet you do want to leave your porch lights on all day. That problem can be easily fixed with our COB LED Solar Sensor Lights.
- Utilizing green technology without adding to your electricity bill, our Solar Sensor Light feature ultra-bright LED lamps, a high efficiency solar panel and adjustable switches for detection range, delay times and brightness, meticulously housed in a robust Aluminum housing. Not least, the motion sensor can detect movements up to 18m away within a 180¡ã radius.
- With three different models to choose from£º
- ON:Light remains on and can be used as regular lighting.
- AUTO:Light turns on automatically when motion is detected.
- OFF:Light and motion sensor remain off.
- Super bright COB LED for brighter light output
- Passive infrared motion detector
- Adjustable sensitivity to light and motion
- Highly efficient energy usage
- Ideal for areas where conventional
- Work time: beyond 8 hours
- No dependency of power line
- No operation cost
- Fast and easy to install,Low maintenance
- IP67 Waterproof
Material: ABS plastic and aluminum
Battery: Lithium 1800mAh
Solar panel: 9V/2.5W
Work time: beyond 8 hours
Detective distance: 18M
Detective range: 180 degree
|Solar panel dimensions (L x W): 185*160mm?|
LED light dimension: 215*140*98mm
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.
Gardeningtoolsonline generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
You are required to notify Gardeningtoolsonline within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process, and will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.